Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Thorhild
- MLS®#: E4065164
- Size: 77.25 acres
- Price: $199,900
- Status: Active
This is a nature lover's paradise within about a half hour of Edmonton. There are two parcels of land being sold together here. One is a 10.01 acre parcel and the other is the adjoining 67.24 acres. There is power close by this property; however, the seller has set up a small solar system which he uses in his 24x28' cabin. He has several other sheds built and one of them has a saloon on the upper floor. There is a large pond stocked with goldfish and a few koi which keeps it clean. He also has a waterfall into a second fish pond. The land is mostly treed with large mature pine, spruce, poplar and willow. There are a few low spots with water but the majority of the land is not wet. The perimeter is fenced but would need some work before putting animals on it. The seller did raise a few head of cattle at one time and has a shallow hand dug well for the cattle in a little pump house. Perfect spot for hunting, quading, hiking or camping. Just north of Bon Accord and a few miles East of Half Moon Lake.
Contact Glenn Fisher About MLS® E4065164
Glenn Fisher, 780-939-1111 at RE/MAX Real Estate (Morinville Branch), 10018 100 Avenue, Morinville, Alberta, T8R 1P7
- MLS®#: E4065164
- Lot Size: 77.25 acres
- Neighbourhood: None
- City: Thorhild
- Nearest Town: Half Moon Lake
- Postal Code: T0A 3J0
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Picnic Area, Private Setting, Recreation Use, Stream/Pond, Treed Lot, See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Thorhild Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!